Minutes of meeting held on Date: 20th Sep’06,6.30pm to 8.00pm,Café Coffee Day, Adyar
Syed, Sunil, Raghavan, Sukumar, Balaji, Mahir, Vicky, Ganesh APP, Kausik, Baggy, Sankar Pandian, Ravi Shankar.
Key Points Discussed
- Syed updated everyone on the project as per interactions with TeNet.
- Group was very positive of supporting the pilot project for 5 villages in Mayiladuthurai area.
- Team of 5 people will visit Mayiladuthurai on 23rd Sep’06. These are – Syed, Raghavan, Vicky, Ravi & Sukumar. The main agenda of the visit is –
- To understand the rural kiosks environment
- Evaluate feasibility and Try live blogging while at Kiosks
- Conduct a project overview to 5 selected Kiosks operators
- Another visit will be made in Oct’06.
- During coming days teams will be formed for handling various aspects of the project.
- The key areas to be handled are –
- Backend Blog Admin Team (For server config, design and tool integration)
- Blogging team for training KO on content generation, Interaction with selected Kiosks, Team with TeNet
- KO Mentors
- Photoblogging, video blogging technical Coordination team
- Steering Committee on Overall project Management
- It was agreed that at all stages proper documentation will be maintained and this project will be showcased to PMI for adhering to global standards and processes being followed.
- It was suggested that next meeting could be held in TeNet premises, mid-next week.
Powered by Qumana